2008年12月5日金曜日

USJ

I like USJ. I made this topic.

1. Have you ever been to USJ?
All people said YES.
2. What is the character that you like it in USJ?
Two out of six students said ELMO.
One out of six students said SNOOPY.
One out of six students said PINK PANTHER.
One out of six students said SPIDER MAN.
One out of six students said nothing.
3. What is the attraction that you like in USJ?
Two out of six students said Jurassic Park.
Two out of six students said Spiderman.
One out of six students said back to the further
One out of six students said nothing.
4. How often do you go to USJ?
Two out of six students said once in six month.
Three out of six students said once a year.
One out of six students said once in two years.
5. Do you like USJ?
Half students said YES.
Half students said NO.

I was surprised that there were some people who didn’t like USJ very much.Because I think that USJ is very interesting place. I like USJ. But I want to go to the American place. Because I think that USA is the genuine place of Hollywood.

0 件のコメント: